PLEASE NOTE: This test requires an “In Office” visit.
The gold standard of Advanced Heart Tests, the Boston Heart Panel is designed specifically for those with either, current cardiovascular issues, or a family history of cardiovascular disease.
– Inflammation Test – 4 markers – This test measures the levels of Fibrinogen and MPO. Fibrinogen is a protein that is important for blood clotting. MPO is an enzyme made by white blood cells in the artery wall. High levels of Fibrinogen are associated with an increased risk of cardiovascular disease and elevated levels of MPO indicate an unstable plaque situation which shows if a person is at high risk of having a near term cardiac event (within one to six months!)
– HDL Map – 5 Markers – The HDL Map takes an in depth look at one’s healthy cholesterol by breaking down the 5 types of HDL into their respective particle sizes. The job of the HDL particles is to clean up the arteries.
– Cholesterol Balance Test– 5 Markers – The Balance Test shows us how much cholesterol you are producing into your system via your liver, and how much you are reabsorbing via your intestines.
– Genetic Test by Genotyping – 4 Markers – Four genetic tests to measure how a person would respond to a statin medication and which medication is ideal based on their DNA.
– Lipid, Lipoprotein, and Apolipoprotein tests – 5 Markers – Total Cholesterol, HDL, Triglycerides, Non-HDL-C, ApoA-1